I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Who Me? ~ 40/365


Our dear Diamond and the mess she made all over the sidewalk when she must have gotten bored and decided to dig a rather large hole in the yard.

Believe it or not I went out to get a picture of the rain and didn't notice the big hole or the mud all over the sidewalk, apparently, until after I had taken this picture of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment