I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Monday, February 10, 2014

Coach ~ 41/365


Tonight was the night of the team party. The boys got to hang out together one last time before going separate ways again for another seven months. Most of them go to different schools. If some don't return next year, it may be the last time they see each other.

Coach Kevin promises to be back next year, bringing with him not only his knowledge of the game, but also his deep desire to see these boys grow into men of good character. For this we are thankful, and also a bit sad to see the season end.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the smiles in this photo--they speak of genuine joy to me!
    Red shoes are awesome:)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete