I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tonight ~ 51/365


Yohn took the boys for a "Guys Night Out" at Chik Fil A, so Bethany took advantage and got our game on. Then we watched Wreck it Ralph. We didn't want to be left out of the food though, and had Daddy bring our order back when he returned. Mmmm... love their chicken and waffle fries!

On a side note... it just so happened to be Mother/Son date night at Chick Fil A. Too bad we didn't know ahead of time! ;(

1 comment:

  1. There are Bible video games? That could be a really good idea... So far our girls aren't interested in video games yet (read: we haven't let them play video games yet), but my parents bought us a Wii for Christmas a few years back that I suppose they'll eventually discover. :p

    ReplyDelete