I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Have a Twelve Year Old ~ 56/365


This is my son and he is twelve years old today. I'm still trying to figure out how in the world that happened.
Notice the football in his arms. This has become a new interest for him. Basketball is still his "first love" sports-wise though.

1 comment:

  1. Sending belated birthday wishes to Elijah!

    ReplyDelete