I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wrap Me In Your Arms ~ 26/365


The kids performed "Wrap Me in Your Arms" in church today. Bethany is in blue, third from the left, and Elisha is behind the girl in pink. Unfortunately I couldn't get a better angle to get him in the picture too.

To see more from their performance, including the video, click here.

Bonus Picture:


Elisha had a great game today, it was intense, and he played hard. They still lost, by a lot unfortunately. They just couldn't get their shots to go in. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment