I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Night Owl ~ 24/365


My intention was to take a photo of her after she had fallen asleep. I had planned it since the moment I said yes to my son spending the night at a friend's house. I knew she would be up late, with him not home she had full control of the tv and video games. But man! This kid! At midnight I decided just to snap this pic of her watching a movie and cuddling with the cat and went to bed myself.

Technically this picture was taken on the 25th since it was midnight, but I'm still posting it for the 24th since I planned it all out and she just happened not to cooperate! ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I love it.. I feel like nothing ever happens as I have planned lol..

    ReplyDelete