I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Puzzling Moment ~ 4/365


My girl was given a 300 piece puzzle the other day and she decided that today was the day the puzzle was going to get done. She also decided Mama was going to "help" her. Four hours later, and no thanks to a distracted kid who just had to keep doing "one more thing" somewhere else, it's done. We are definitely needing practice in the puzzle department apparently. :0)

Bonus pic: 


Just in case you wanted to see the finished product!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Great job, mom :-) Danabug LOVES jigsaw puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I need to get a puzzle out before I turn 50 in March (it's on my list of things to do). :)

    ReplyDelete