I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Friday, January 31, 2014

School Choice ~ 31/365


It was National School Choice Week. The kids' school celebrated by writing thank you letters to their parents about why they were glad they chose this school and what they liked most about it. They got these fun yellow scarves and we took pictures. Can you find my two?

No comments:

Post a Comment