I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Friday, May 23, 2014

Loungin' ~ 143/365



When he's outside, this is usually where he is hanging out. On the top of the shed under the branches of the tree.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comment earlier! I LOVE this photo--everything about it is purr-fect from your cat's facial expression to the surrounding elements.
    Have a great day;)
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks pur-fectly content to me :)

    ReplyDelete