I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kid Fest 2014 ~ 144/365




A little bit of friend time this Memorial Day Weekend spent at our city's annual Kidfest. I wondering how many more years they will want to attend this yearly event until they feel too big to do it anymore.

The kids had a blast in the sports section and fell in love with puppies of all kinds in the vendors section (adoptable puppies from the county). Two of the kids even won Hermit crabs! Not mine thankfully, we have enough pets right now.

It was a hot day, it was a fun day it was an exhausting day. Bring it on again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment