I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Free Movies! ~ 114/365


Gotta love free movie night at the drive ins. The Lego Movie and Frozen were the features of the night. Yohn fell asleep during the Lego Movie and Elisha and I fell asleep during Frozen. But everyone else fared just fine.

1 comment:

  1. This photo brings back some great memories! They had 'dollar a carload' night when our children were growing up. Fun memories in the making :)

    ReplyDelete