I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Return of the Rooster ~ 119/365


Believe it or not, at the kids' school (and our church) there was a rooster that showed up last May (2013) and had sort of become the campus mascot as he was ever present and always begging for a hand out. Then he up and disappeared around mid-March. No one knew where he had gone, but there was not evidence of his "demise" so we all hoped someone nice had taken him home and added him to their flock. Then today...


...there he was... crowing and attracting as much attention to himself as possible. It's like he was saying, "Here I am! Did ya miss me?"

1 comment:

  1. I wonder where the old fella' has been all of this time?! Perhaps he was off in search of a hen or two :)

    ReplyDelete