I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Exhausted ~ 102/365


Another day on the track field, another day of the impromptu nap.

Can I just brag on my two for a minute though? Today the kids both did amazing! It was his second time running the 800 (2 laps around the track) and her first and they both did fairly well. There are a few things to work on before the qualifying meet, but I expect they will be competitive in this area. I can't wait to see how far they'll go and am so proud of their accomplishments and the hard work they've put in to get to this point. AND the fact that they realize that running the longer distances does not make them inferior to the other kids, but just skilled in a different way. 

Love them both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment