I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Winners ~ 72/365


We had a four square tournament today at the kids' school for the elementary students (meaning Bethany participated but Elisha did not). I helped run the game and handed my camera off to someone else to help take pictures of the action. Funny how I didn't realize that I needed to be a little clearer about what I wanted them to take pictures of. There was only one real clear picture of the game, and a lot of the kids who chose not to play. 

I expected to see a photo or two of my daughter involved in the game, but no such luck. So I am posting the only true photo I took today. The winners! They all got chocolate bunnies. Can you tell they had fun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment