I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Good Buddies ~ 74/365


First meet of the 2014 Track Season and I caught this picture of the boys hanging out on the bleachers with us waiting for the next event. It was a hot one today, as it hit the 80's by late morning. (Hot for this time of the year anyways). 

I would have loved to have gotten more pics of the kids in their earlier events but because this is a volunteer organization we have to put in so many volunteer shifts per season and both Yohn and I decided to get some out of the way. He helped with the Softball throw measuring and I shepherded kids to the racing area during the relay races. Hard work I tell ya, HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment