I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, March 22, 2014

She's Got Talent! ~ 81/365


She did great! A few squeaks here and there towards the end when she got tired, but otherwise great for such a challenging song.

I'm sad the picture quality of this is not better. I was recording it and taking pics at the same time, so thus I got this grainy shot.

1 comment:

  1. Love her dress! Hopefully I'll get a chance to head to your other blog to watch the video sometime in the next millennium :)

    ReplyDelete