I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

3/365/2017 - Just Call Me Old Fashioned


Why dirty the beaters when you can mash 'em the old fashioned way? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I love doing things in old way too .
    By doing so I feel much related to my beautiful past when people were more real more simple and environment was more peaceful and calm.
    When I get little more time i fulfill my such desire in my kitchen chore !
    Wishing you and your precious family a safe ,healthy and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete