I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

18/365/2017 - Oops! Missed It!


Admission: this is a photo I took of B and Star for use on another day and then took a better photo later. Since I apparently missed this day, I think I'll just post it here anyway.

The picture itself is really not much. B has a funny look on her face but the moment is still there. Her laying on the ground and him just snuggling and loving her attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment