I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

172/365 ~ Soaring



Had a ton of fun with the capes the kids got at Magic Mountain and the trampoline. See more Soaring pics here.

3 comments:

  1. I've been scrolling back and catching up with you through your pics. You have some cute ones :) Your children are getting so BIG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why this didn't show up on my bloglovin feed? Or maybe it did but life was crazy for a minute so I didn't get over here. Anyway, I love when you post about what's going on with you guys. And I LOVE this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder how this magic happened ,just like superman ,loved your sharing your kids are brave dear

    ReplyDelete