I'm Behind, I know

I've had a little issue with discipline in posting my pictures this year. It never helps that my computer chooses when I wants to let me post stuff to the blog and when it just wants to sit and "think about it" for minutes on end.

I'm working on it and really am taking photos this year. I appreciate that you stopped by for a visit even though my photos are behind and now apparently dated incorrectly on these most recent ones. I'll have to work on correcting that...

Thursday, June 12, 2014

163/365 ~ Skippolini's



Cell phone pic, not the greatest BUT we couldn't let the moment slip away...
We do not have cable or any form of televised tv at our house (yes, we have a tv, but use it for movies and games only), so when the Spurs are playing the Heat in the NBA finals and the games are really, really good we just can't miss out on all of them. So out to eat we went, to a place where we could watch most of it.

Three out of four of us were very entertained and the one that wasn't chose to entertain herself, LOL...

At the end of the night, the Spurs had thoroughly spanked the Heat on their own home court, winning game four of the NBA finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment